Sunday, November 05, 2006

Bring Out Your Dead!!!


Cart Master: Bring out your dead! [clang]

Nussle: I'm not dead!!

Cart Master: 'Ere. He says he's not dead!

Iowa Voter: Yes, he is.

Nussle: I'm not!

Iowa Voter: Well, he will be soon. He's very ill.

Nussle: I'm getting better!

Iowa Voter: No, you're not. You'll be stone dead in a moment.

Cart Master: Oh, I can't take him like that. It's against regulations.

Nussle: I don't want to go on the cart!

Iowa Voter: Oh, don't be such a baby.

Cart Master: I can't take him.

Nussle: I feel fine!

Iowa Voter: Well, do us a favour.

Cart Master: I can't.

Iowa Voter: Well, can you come back Tuesday night? He won’t be long.

Cart Master: No, I’m heading to the First District. They’ve lost one today.

Iowa Voter: Well, when's your next round? It’s beginning to smell around here.

Cart Master: How about tomorrow?

Nussle: I think I'll go canvassing for votes.

Iowa Voter: You're not fooling anyone, you know. Look. Isn't there something you can do?

Nussle: [singing] I feel happy. I feel happy.

Cart Master: (clubs Nussle over head with Activist Judge Gavel*) Shut it!

Iowa Voter: Ah, thanks very much.

Cart Master: No problem.

*Stolen from “activist judge” who was appointed by George W. Bush

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

funny, funny, funny.

2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home