Monday, October 02, 2006

The Unofficial Gubernatorial Debate Drinking Game:

For those of you, like me, who anticipate finding yourselves sedated by stump-speech sound bytes and hunger for something to help keep you entertained during the debate, I’ve concocted a drinking game to help liven up your spirits.

Buzz Words: Take ONE drink every time Jim says:

energize, future, positive

Bigger Buzz Word & Phrases: Take multiple drinks (to be determined by players before debate begins) every time Jim says:

leadership, accountability, my plan, quality of life (double bonus if states “stronger quality of life”), Iowa values, energizing Iowa's future

Buzz Retorts: Drink one entire serving and/or smash a can against your forehead every time Jim retorts with any of the following:

“Unlike my opponent, I have a plan…”

“While my opponent wants to focus on the past, I look forward to energizing Iowa's future…”

“I know you are, but what am I…”

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a shame it's Yom Kippur.

5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home