Tuesday, September 12, 2006

NU$$LE & FLOW t-shirts: Buy into the Latest Political Rage Before It's Too Late

With only 56 shopping days left until Election Day, now’s your chance to purchase a special keepsake of the 2006 gubernatorial election. Here’s the straight dope: ever since Jim officially jumped into the sack with the Christian Right and the Democrats unveiled their new dance last week, “The Nussle Hustle,” Jimbo has been a little on edge. Consequently, he’s tightened the leash on yours truly, Jimmy the Hustler, meaning he’s cut off my allowance, claiming, “Everyone needs to make a sacrifice during the final push of the campaign and that includes you, Jimmy.” No worries folks; hustlin’ is in my blood and now you can be a blood brother or sister by donning your very own NU$$LE & FLOW t-shirt. And if this isn’t enough to inspire you to bust out the plastic, then check out:

Jimmy the Hustler’s Top 8 Reasons Why You Should
Buy a NU$$LE & FLOW T-Shirt:


8. It’s $9,985 cheaper than having your picture taken with George W. Bush

7. They make great gifts for that special mistress in your life (eh Jim?)

6. It will keep Jimmy the Hustler off all five street corners of Iowa

5. It's the official t-shirt of the Iowa Pro-Lifers for the Reinstatement of the Death Penalty (IPLRDP)

4. They’re the new rage* in Manchester, Iowa
(*The t-shirts, not the Nussles)

3. They make great conversation starters at political and church functions

2. Bob Vander Plaats bought one

1. Jimmy needs the extra cheddar to help support his blogging fix and habit of writing about himself in the third person

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That must be the most Pimp-less tshirt I have ever seen. I'd think you'd endow the shirt with a bit more "bling" and "pizazz." Add some sequins and some gold trim and I'm there.

5:09 PM  
Blogger Jimmy the Hustler said...

Believe me you, I'd like to endow the t-shirt with more bling, but Jim's got all the bling, and he's cut me off. That's why I have to stoop to the lowly level of hustlin' t-shirts to help stay afloat.

12:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i got mine! it's gotten quite a few comments, too.

5:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I had one I'm out of TP.

6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home