Saturday, November 18, 2006

Nussle & Flow's "Political Fallout"

Well folks, it was a good run, but it’s back to D.C. for yours truly, Jimmy the Hustler. I just wanted to thank everyone for your support. I wanted to extend a special thank you to Jim Nussle, for making my job so easy. Thanks, Jim; I couldn’t have done it without you.

In the meantime, I plan on leaving this site up -- just in case I get an itch that needs scratching, although this is entirely dependent on Jim’s last few months on the Hill.

In the meantime, I would like to thank my Satiric Consultant and Ghost Writer, T.M. Lindsey, who by the way has recently begun a new site, “Political Fallout” -- a political satire site focusing on Iowa politics. Good luck, T.M.; I couldn’t have done it without you.

To help T.M. get jumpstarted, I helped collaborate on his debut post:

“Nussle and Bush: Two Lame Ducks in a Limo”

To further extend my gratitude, I also gave T.M. the “keys” to my site, so he can help promote his new endeavors on “Nussle & Flow.”

Here’s a teaser of the first post on “Political Fallout”:

With one hand on a bottle of "Nussle Water" and the other on the oh-sh*# handle, Jim Nussle secretly prays this is his last limo ride with his adoptive father, President Bush.

Jim Nussle and his adoptive father, President Bush, share a limousine ride back to D.C. after Nussle’s defeat in the Iowa Governor race. During the road trip, the two exchanged playful limericks, before engaging in an intellectual discourse about their Lame Duck Status. The following excerpts come from their unofficial transcript:

Lame-Duck Limericks:

The Lame-Duck Minority Blues, written and performed as a duet by Jim and George

They descended from the pearly gates of D.C.,
In an attempt to bankrupt Democracy;
Despite the Bush sightings,
Iowans weren’t biting:
Humbled, they hobbled home to their new minority.

Begin Lame-Duck discourse:

Bush: Well, Jim, now you’re lame, just like me…

Read more on “Political Fallout” and be sure to bookmark the new site and tell all your friends to do the same. Iowa politics will never be the same, "For every political action, there is an equal but opposite satiric reaction."


Humbly Yours,


Jimmy the Hustler

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

its very intresting things
thanks ,,

___________________
victor
For 3 Months Enjoy Free 28 Premium Movie Channels

4:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home